Monday, October 4, 2010

The big deal about colour

All posts up till now have been -though increasingly awesome- quite wordy in content. Therefore I hereby invoke the right to spam you blind with the gloriously epic styleboards I've made today.
So tadaaaah;



I'm working on the colour scheme this week, and because the game gets darker and creepier the closer you come to the climax I thought it would be a smart choice to start with two styleboards first. This works because now I can show the rest of the group which colours I had in mind and how they work together. Its also much more visual than just making a colour palette and be done with it. 
So, as you can see on one hand we have a lush and a bright use of colours, while the other is very dark and edgy. My fingers are itching to start using these colours in our game.




P.S: Bonus for the one who can point out all of the source images I used.

-Hanny

No comments:

Post a Comment